Skin

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Falling For You: Something

Before we move on to the ceremony, I wanted to share some of our details with the hive. Keep in mind that we fell in love with our photographers because of the way they capture emotion and people. Of course, my recaps would not be complete without a post of detail shots. Even if capturing objects isn't our photographers' forte, I love how these pictures still tell the story of our day!
My sash, jewellery, garter and arras. 
First, let's start off with the somethings:

Something Old: Nanny Blogger's engagement ring:
Something New: Our wedding bands
Something Borrowed: Mami Waterfall's earrings, of which there sadly aren't close-up any pictures, so I'll have to give you a teaser from our couple's portraits ;).
Something Blue: My Angela Nuran Astoria shoes, dyed cobalt.
My bouquet of white peonies and dusty miller: (for those of you that asked, yes, that's the veil I made myself)
My DIY Bride hanger and Ring Pillow:
My wedding dressWhite by Vera Wang style VW351112 from David’s Bridal: 

Next up, we're ♫ going to the chapel and we're going to married... 
All photos courtesy of the amazing Bachmann Photography unless otherwise specified.

Miss a recap?

No comments:

Post a Comment