Skin

Monday 14 October 2013

Falling For You: Let's Get It Started!

Does everybody know what time it is? IT'S RECAP TIME!

That's right boys and (mostly?) girls, it's the moment you've all been waiting for since I was first introduced. Back then, I kicked off my intro post with a Black Eyed Peas song, so it's only fitting to continue the tradition. Maestro, if you would...

In all seriousness, I'm beyond thrilled to finally be able to share my wedding day with all of you. No, really, I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it (ok, ok, I'll stop).

For those of you that are just tuning in: Hi, I'm Mrs. Waterfall. I married my boyfriend of ten years in June in Montreal, Quebec. We had a catholic ceremony in Montreal's oldest chapel, followed by a Cuban-Versailles themed reception at Le Windsor. Along the way, I shared many things with you, like my bridesmaids dresses, my dress, my Marie-Antoinette inspired cake, and my flowers. I also DIY'd a lot of elements, from my invitations to my veil, to everything in between, including my centerpieces and I'm really pleased to show you how it all turned out.

It's been four months since we tied the knot. The thank you cards have all been sent out, the miscellaneous wedding décor has been sold or packed away, but there was one very important piece of the puzzle that I was waiting for to start my recaps: my wedding video! A few months ago, I discussed my reasons for wanting to hire a videographer, and I'm happy to report that I don't regret it one bit! Just as I predicted, my photos are amazing, but there are certain moments that are just so much better captured on video. We didn't have a very large video budget, so we compromised by negotiating a custom package. We had our videographer for 8 hours on our wedding day, and we got all the raw footage and this short trailer as part of our package. We also have the option of having a longer video made down the line, or we could try to edit one ourselves.

I can't tell you how excited I was to get our trailer. I must have watched it at least ten times the first day! So, without further ado, here is the Waterfall Wedding Trailer. Think of it as an appetizer before a 5-course meal, hope you guys love it as much as I do!


 Thanks for following along, hive, see you next time.
-Mrs. Waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment